|Home||» Products||» Briquette Making Machine|
Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Briquette Making Machine. These machines are used for crushing and grinding charcoal briquettes and biomass briquettes. We use optimum quality materials, procured from the most reliable vendors to manufacture the machines. The machines are checked by the quality inspectors on construction and performance parameters to provide a flawless range to the clients. We offer our Briquette Making Machine at the market leading prices to the clients and deliver within the given time frame.
Briquetting machine BQ6175
Production capacity: 750KGs/Hr
Briquette Size: 60mm (+/- 2mm)
Connected Load: 45HP
|Production Capacity (On Saw Dust Basis, 160 kg/ M3)||750 kg/hr.||1000 kg/hr.|
|Swept Volume (M3/hr.)||7.5||10|
|Operating Parameters Input bulk density||140 to 200 KG/M3||140 to 200 KG/M3|
|Briquetting Pressure||1200 kg/CM2 for binderless briquetting|
|Volume Displaces (M3/hr.)||4.2||4.2|
|Size of Briquette |
|60-63 mm |
|65-67 mm |
|Stroke per minute||200||200|
|Stroke Length||175 mm||200 mm|
|Power Load (H.P) |
|2100 mm |
|2100 mm |
|Nett Weight||3350 kg (Approx)m||3550 kg (Approx}|
Table of Briquetting models:
|Rated Production Kg/Hr||250||750||900||1200|
Rated production is based on saw dust of 180 Kg/M3 bulk density as raw material.
Preparation for installing a Briquetting Plant:
To set-up a briquetting making machine few things that should be taken care of so that no problem occurs are as mentioned below:
1 Raw Material:
It is important to make sure that there is availability of raw material, as it is the lifeline of any briquetting plant. One should confirm the quantity and the state raw material would be available in. This helps in deciding the pre processing equipment that will be required in the plant in order to ensure continuous supply of the finished goods. The location of a plant should be such that maximum amount of raw material can be easily obtained within 100 kms area. Longer transportation distance will increase the cost of raw material significantly.
Once the size of the plant and pre processing equipments are decided, one fairly gets an idea about the electrical power needed. Therefore, steps should be taken to procure the same. It also implies that a briquetting plant should be located at a place where electricity is no issue.
When finished product in the form of briquette is obtained, it can be transported over long distances without major increase in cost. Major customers of briquettes include brick kiln industry, dyeing factories, and Cement industry.
1. Briquettes are a perfect substitute of fossil fuels like coal or oil. These have number of advantages over coal and other fossil fuels. Coal has shortage, stones, moisture, and a lot of it goes unburnt. Further, it also involves cost of breaking into suitable size & ash disposal, and requires installation of pollution control equipment.
2. Solid fuel briquettes as well as Briquetting Making Machines are completely exempted from excise duty.
3. Income Tax Holiday: under 80 JJA of the Income Tax Act, with effect from April, 2000.
4. For briquetting plant term loans and working capital limits from financial institutions are provided at low rate of interest. The Govt. has also set up Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency in order to provide funding for such projects.
5. The whole industry of non conventional energy sources has been de-licensed by the Govt. Thus, one does not need any license to set-up and install a briquetting plant.
6. Energy is a priority sector; therefore benefits of both the priority as well as SSI are available.
7. There is almost no fly-ash when briquettes are burnt.
8. These are inexhaustible because they are developed each year, and therefore form a source of renewable energy.
9. Briquettes are non-polluting as they have no Nitrogen or Sulfur like coal or oil.
10. Consistent quality and are clean to handle.
11. Briquettes can be easily transported over long distances without any damage.
Essential requirements for putting up a Briquetting plant are:
2) Availability of sufficient raw material
If the raw material is seasonal, and storage of adequate material for off-season is not possible there are alternative materials available in the market. Material being briquetted:
Salient Features of our Briquetting making machines are as follows:
NEW LIFE ENGINEERING CO. All Rights Reserved.